The All-New Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X.
They’re the sport side-by-sides you’ve been waiting for. The best-built, best-engineered vehicles in their class. Machines that take rider comfort, balanced performance and build quality to the next level. Full of technical innovation and infused with Honda DNA. The new Honda Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X, two of the most anticipated vehicles in the off-road world. From the minute you buckle in, they’ll amaze you.
Shop By Category
Engine – 999cc liquid-cooled Unicam® OHC longitudinally mounted parallel-twin four-stroke; four valves per cylinder Transmission – Six-speed automatic DCT + reverse and high/low sub-transmission Weight – 1,545 lbs. (1,548 lbs. CA) 1,490 lbs. (1,492 lbs. CA) Tires – 28x9x15 front, 28x11x15 rear Overall Length – 123.9 in.
Talon 1000X (SXS1000S2X)
- Front Suspension – Double wishbone; 14.6 in. travel, Fox Podium 2.0 with Quick Switch 3
- Rear Suspension – 3 Link trailing arm; 15.1 in. travel, Fox Podium 2.0 with Quick Switch 3
- Width – 64.0 in.
- Wheelbase – 87.6 in.
- Turning Radius – 17.7 ft.
Talon 1000R (SXS1000S2R)
- Front Suspension – Double wishbone; 17.7 in. travel, Fox Podium 2.5 with Quick Switch 3 Double wishbone
- Rear Suspension – 4+ Link trailing arm; 20.1 in. travel, Fox Podium 2.5 with Quick Switch 3
- Width – 68.4 in.
- Wheelbase – 92.7 in.
- Turning Radius – 21.3 ft.