Dirt Bike Conversion


Dirt Bike Conversion

from 298.00

Have your dirt bike registered with the DMV. Receive a street legal tag, registration and title in your name in as little as 3 weeks.*

No inspection necessary.

You may receive an out of state tag, registration, and title
By purchasing this service, you agree to our
Terms of Service.

Proof Of Ownership:

With this service you will receive an out of state tag and registration in your name within 2 - 4 weeks and a street legal title after 5-7 weeks. 

Requirements: Title or MSO/MCO (Manufacturer's Statement/Certificate of Origin) 120cc minimum motor size.

How it works:

Once you click the PURCHASE button, you will be directed to a secure page to begin the checkout process.

You'll be asked for:

  • Your Preferred Method of Contact (Phone or E-mail)
  • Phone Number
  • E-mail Address
  • Billing Info

Upon receiving your order, you will be taken to the conversion page, simply fill out the form with your vehicle information and we will get started on your paperwork.

On The Conversion Form, You'll be asked for:

  • Full Legal Name
  • Mailing Address
  • Vehicle Identification Number 
  • Vehicle Year, Make, and Model
  • Vehicle Color and Mileage (If applicable)
  • Title/MSO Info

Once we receive your submission, an envelope with the forms will be mailed to you and you should receive it within 2-3 business days. 

There will be a prepaid envelope inside. Use this to send us the completed forms, your bill of sale, a photocopy of your ID, and proof of identity. (1099, W2, or SSN Card) This is required by the DMV, it can be submitted directly to them if you do not feel comfortable sending it to us. We will contact you when we receive your envelope. Your information is SSL encrypted and will not be shared with 3rd parties.

And that's it! Sit back and relax, we will take care of the rest.

Expect your tag and registration in as little as 2 weeks! You will receive your title about 3-5 weeks after the tag and registration arrives.

*By purchasing this service, you agree to the following:

  • Your vehicle meets the DOT minimum equipment requirements in your state. This includes a head light, tail light/brake/tag light, mirrors, and a horn.
  • Your vehicle is insured if it is necessary in your state. 
  • You have the proper motorcycle endorsement to operate your vehicle on the street. 
  • The Street Legal tag and Title that you will receive MAY not transfer to your home state.
Comment Form is loading comments...