UTV Conversion


UTV Conversion

from 499.00

Have your Utility Terrain Vehicle (UTV) registered with the DMV. Receive a street legal tag, registration and title in your name in as little as 3 weeks.*

No inspection necessary.

*You will receive an out of state tag, registration, and title in most cases.

Read below for more information.

By purchasing this service, you agree to our Terms of Service.

Proof Of Ownership:
Vehicle Year:
Engine CC's:
Add To Cart

Frequently bought together

With this service you will receive: A Street Legal Tag and Registration in your name, registered to your home address.

Requirements: Title, MCO (Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin), or bill of sale. 200cc minimum motor size.

Begin by selecting your proof of ownership. Title/MCO, Financing, or Bill of Sale only. Then click “ADD TO CART” and click on the shopping cart icon to begin checkout. You will then be asked for your phone number so we can contact you if necessary. Next, simply enter your billing info to complete the checkout process and once completed, a form will appear which will ask for your vehicles info so we can get started on your paperwork! You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your receipt and order number.

We will then physically mail you an envelope containing the following:

  1. An instructional checklist for easy reference. Read this form in its entirety to avoid delays.

  2. A power of attorney form allowing us to handle your conversion process for you. (Must be notarized)

  3. A pre-paid envelope for you to mail us back the necessary forms. E.g. Proof of ownership, POA, and copy of ID.

You will be assigned a Dirt Legal agent to swiftly guide you through the conversion process should you have any questions. Once we receive your forms, expect your license plate and registration to arrive in as little as 2 weeks. Your new title will arrive around 4-6 weeks later.

*No inspection necessary                                                                                                                                                                            
*You will receive an out of state tag, registration, and title in your name, registered to your home address unless otherwise noted.  The title may not transfer to your home state as street legal.
Contact Us if you are interested in an in-state tag. 

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...