Military Conversion


Military Conversion

from 597.00

Have your Military vehicle registered with the DMV. Receive a street legal tag and registration in your name in as little as 3 weeks!

No inspection necessary.

*You may receive an out of state tag, registration, and title.

Proof Of Ownership:
Add To Cart

With this service you will receive: A Street Legal Tag, Registration, and Title in your name, registered to your home address.

Requirements: Title, SF-97, or bill of sale.

Begin by selecting your proof of ownership and choice of state. Title/SF-97 or Bill of Sale only. VT, FL, or UT. Then click “ADD TO CART” and click on the shopping cart icon to begin checkout. You will then be asked for your phone number so we can contact you if necessary. Next, simply enter your billing info to complete the checkout process and once completed, a form will appear which will ask for your vehicles info so we can get started on your paperwork! You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your receipt and order number.

We will then physically mail you an envelope containing the following:

  1. An instructional checklist for easy reference. Read this form in its entirety to avoid delays.

  2. A power of attorney form allowing us to handle your conversion process for you. (Must be notarized)

  3. A pre-paid envelope for you to mail us back the necessary forms. E.g. Proof of ownership, POA, and copy of ID.

You will be assigned a Dirt Legal agent to swiftly guide you through the conversion process should you have any questions. Once we receive your forms, expect your license plate and registration to arrive in as little as 3 weeks. Your new title will arrive around 4-6 weeks later.

*A VIN inspection may be required.                                                                                                                                                                      
*The title/registration may not transfer to your home state as street legal.
Contact Us if you are interested in an in-state tag. 
*If choosing VT, you will only receive a license plate and registration. The registration will be transferable just like a title.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...